Wednesday, February 3, 2010

10:52 I feel my resolve crumbling. I want to go to sleep. Not because I'm particularly tired [though I am] but because I just don't want to do this anymore. I want to give up. I. Must. Not. Stop. Doing. Math.

10:56 It's cold. I can't believe I forgot how cold it is at night.

11:12 I'm afraid to write much - I'm switching to the first assignment. If I get that done, I can concentrate on the new one. Thunder by Boys Like Girls, piano cover.

11:30 Apparently a 4.5 isn't a decent gpa. Go figure.

11:38 Tired. Sluggish. Wants to quit no longer. Getting closer. Will be happy about this come morning. Used to be able to stay up easily into the am. Last year. What happened?

11:54 Foggy...it goes away when I go to type on the computer. Global warming good for trees; bad for ducks; http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100203/sc_afp/usclimateenvironmentforestry

12:03 Officially thursday. Won't have 4 posts from the same day. River Flows in You by Yiruma.

12:09 Facebook group - I don't want to stop talking to you but I don't know what to say. I have that problem, sometimes. But I won't join the group. I think I may be able to fix it by trying to learn the art of conversation.

12:14 Giant sculpture http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/108752/giacometti-sculpture-becomes-most-expensive-work-ever-to-sell-at-auction Don't worry, still working on math...slowly.

12:31 Done with assignment #2 [#1 was done, just need to finish #3] Oh my goodness. 9 more. Want to sleep???? Well, can't.

12:33 The piano seems too loud. Keep turning the volume down.

1:16 Ha. I did it. Done, done done. Thank you, blog. Thank you New Years Resolution. Thank you, grumpy bitterness that kept me going...

Now I'll try to catch some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment