Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wheeee! Bright, youthful nonsensical misspelled title

I feel like dancing and singing. Currently there are other persons occupying this house. But that's okay, because I can just dance and sing in my head. I'll dance with Zen me, neurotic me, and the me that's rolling her eyes because of why I want to sing and dance.

I'm rocking out of Radio Disney. I've been listening to it pretty much nonstop since yesterday afternoon. Orginally it was just because I heard a really catchy tune on Disney Channel's NBT, so I searched it on Wikipedia, and found out that Radio Disney could be streamed through iTunes, under the pop and top forty section. I heard the song, and learned its name [A Different Side of Me] After an hour, but for some reason...I just kept listening. Within the last two days, I've heard "Today was a Fairytale" by Taylor Swift at least ten times, and "Baby" by Justin Bieber at least five. This is probably something I shouldn't share with my friends.

But the other major part of my happiness, I probably will share with my friends tommorrow, and then they'll probably stare at me and wonder how I managed to worm my way into their lives. Unless they also get really excited when they find a copy of a Dictionary of the Apostolic Church on Google. Yes. Great stuff. It's long passed into public domain and everything, so there's a full preview. I'd been looking up the etymology of my name, and the best I'd really hoped for was a snippet view. AND THERE WAS ALMOST AN ENTIRE PAGE IN THE DICTIONARY OF THE APOSTOLIC CHURCH!!!

One of 759 pages, so that's like .132 percent of the entire book!

Never mind that my name is really a variant of the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment