Sunday, September 6, 2009

There are so many questions in the world. They fill your mind. It's this headache that I'm attributing to all the problems and stress and questions. I don't think that made sense...

But it's like it's always building on you - questions, and problems, and unhappiness and uncertainty. And it's like it's impossible to get rid of the burden.

Maybe part of it is thinking about it. Ignorance is bliss. Other cliches like that. I mean, maybe if you believe you don't have a problem...it'll just go away. Well, not literally, but the stress of it at least. Then you'll be clear headed for decision time.

When I think about teenage problems, the world narrows into the small scope of our school, my friends, and this tiny perspective. Then I think of the world ending in 2012, and the possibility of a divine predictor. It's mind boggling that there are so many different sized views, and somehow they all link together. Or maybe they're just random.

Honestly, I just want A's in all my classes this year. Is it too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment