Monday, January 4, 2010

I might as well make it an even 30 posts.

Lost and insecure...
You found me...
You found me...
Lying on the floor...
Surrounded, surrounded...

I can't think of much. I'm quoting song lyrics as if this were my facebook status. But it's not, because I don't want some of my "friends" to know what I'm feeling. It's not that I don't like them. It's just that they requested and I didn't want to reject it, even though we never speak in real life.

Anyways, that's not what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to talk about food with long shelf lives. See, food like that may not be appealing when compared with chocolate cake or ice cream, but they also don't spoil when you take them out of the refrigerator. They can sit on the shelf for years, patiently waiting for someone to notice them. And they usually don't take up too much space. Especially dehydrated fruit. I'm sure there was a grammar mistake somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment